Human Rights Defense
Human rights defense is one of the primary goals of every civilized society. The activities of civil society institutes are particularly directed towards its implementation.
Helsinki Citizens’ Assembly-Vanadzor, being a human rights organization, is vigorously enrolled in activities in the field of human rights protection. It is worth mentioning that HCA Vanadzor implements the following functions in the field of human rights protection:
– Provision of free legal assistance to socially vulnerable citizens,
– Disclosure of legislative gaps, drawbacks, and imperfection,
– Conduction of monitoring and preparation of reports on human rights defense in closed and semi-closed institutions,
– Conduction of strategic litigation,
– Conduction of studies in the field of human rights, preparation of reports, etc.